• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
nsmadsen

Gravitaz (Kickstarter)

This topic is 2288 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hey guys,

Go check out Gravitaz, the Wipe Out inspired game the folks at Glass Bottom Games and I are putting together.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/954522547/gravitaz

Please consider being a backer but at the very least check out the trailer (at the start of the video) to see the game in action and hear some of my music. :)

Advertisement
Hope the kickstarter funding goes well. Love the music but OMG they so needed a better test driver for their alpha smile.png

While decidedly futuristic, Spinner vehicles sport dust and scratches, bad welds, and even bits of duct tape. Tracks show obvious gouges and scrapes - after all, grav-fields and rollers don’t always do their jobs!
[/quote]

Nay it be the test driver solely :D

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!