• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
KanonBaum

Simple Text-Based RPG Game (source code included)

This topic is 2234 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Just some old code I dug up today. Excerpt from my site:

"One day (Freshman year of college), I had the brilliant idea of jumping down a flight of steps. [color=#000000][font=Times]It wasn't a big jump, but I am a tall guy. Long story short, I launched myself off the top step, smashed my forehead into the staircase above me, landed on my back, and toppled downward to the ground. In my symphony of pain, I waddled to the men's bathroom where I was found unconscious and later discovered, that [/font]yes[color=#000000][font=Times], [/font]I had a minor concussion.

[color=#000000][font=Times]So in my day of being forced to stay awake for a period of time, I entertained myself and [/font]made a really simple RPG battle game[color=#000000][font=Times]. The code is pretty good (not my best) and completely reusable to make a bigger game if anyone wants to. Or you can play it as it is."[/font]

[color=#000000][font=Times]Link to the game page on my site.[/font]

[color=#000000][font=Times]Written in C++. [/font]

[color=#000000][font=Times]Have fun![/font]

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!