xna game studio 4.0 programming:cant run prog after ch 3

Started by
3 comments, last by nickme 11 years, 12 months ago
hi,

i recently bought the book indicated by the topic title by Tom Miller and Dean Johnson. the programs in chapter 2 compile and run just fine. but after that all the program in later chapter did not build and popped up the following error window. anybody have any idea why?

thanks

the samples are downloaded from the following website:

www.informit.com/title/9780672333453
Advertisement
That error message popped up because the build process failed and so there is no executable to run. Visual Studio should have a output window that gives you the messages from the compiler, which should tell you what the problem actually is.

That error message popped up because the build process failed and so there is no executable to run. Visual Studio should have a output window that gives you the messages from the compiler, which should tell you what the problem actually is.

hi,

but i do not see any error output. in fact, the tag on top of the error list window says "0 errors ", "0 warning" and "0 message"

hi,

where can i see the output window? and what does "set the OutputPath correctly" means? did you download the samples? did you have any problem?
please reply.

thanks
hi,

i finally got it to works. what happened was that i have to build each and every projects in the solution window individually and then compile and run.

bye

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement