• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Last Resistance ! FPS Game

This topic is 2133 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

[color=#111111][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]

Well, hello everybody. I'm new in this forum. Forgive me if it's not a place to introduce myself, but I want to show my project to you & introduce myself smile.png. My name is Inan. I'm 17 years old student and I have been programming games for 3-4 years now on. But my interest about game design started almost when I was 11 or 12. I made a lot of projects and games to develop myself, I've participated in GGJ 2012 in Turkey. Now I want to tell you about my probably biggest project, my FPS game that I'm developing nowadays. I'm using Unity3D Free licence to make my game. I wrote my own FPS Control system for this game. My game will have three sections :[/font]

Singleplayer[/font]

Multiplayer[/font]

Survival[/font]

Survival mode will be a classic survival game, the zombies will come with waves.[/font]

And Singleplayer is going to be with a good scenario of course, we will both fight with infantry and zombies.[/font]

I also plan to make the Multiplayer version, but I am very very new in Multiplayer of Unity eventhough I've been developing with Unity for 2-3 years. I got a huge way on doing that. Anywasy, I want to tell you about the classes that will be in both Multiplayer & Survival modes.[/font]

Assault[/font]

Engineer[/font]

Medic[/font]

An assault player will be able to buy ammo box with it's points and spread them. So people that walk into those boxes will be regenerated with ammo & grenade. Only this class can do this. And this class uses Assault Rifles.[/font]

An engineer player will be able to plant turrets and claymores to the map. This class uses LMG's.[/font]

An medic player will be able to buy health box with it's points and spread them. And other player can regenarete health from that box. This class uses Submachine Guns.[/font]

There are 10 weapons in the game, all of them has SOPMOD version, so there are totaly 20 weapons. SOPMOD's are unlocked with points. ( In Survival and Multiplayer TDM modes )[/font]

I work alone, so I don't suppose people to except much quality in graphics, I will try to contact with some people on internet, who are giving free models. And with their knowledge, I'll use free models. As I said, I'm not good at modelling, but I'll try to do my best. [/font]

My game will be free of course. I think I can handle to make a demo in 2 months. Then I will go on creating the multiplayer logic. After it's done, at the end of this summer, game will be released. [/font]

Now I want to show you the trailer, and the 2 gameplay updates.[/font]

Trailer.

First Update:

Second Update:

What I did until now :

[color=#008000]Controlling System
FPS System ( all features like recoil, gunbob, attachments, GUI's, bullets&counts, raycast systems)
Enemy AI ( almost done, they can find the closest cover. Take it, and then get out of the cover & fire to player. After a random time between 3-10 they go back to cover )
Zombie AI( simple AI, I didn't spend too much time on that, follows player, hits player.)
Particles
Effects( just some of them, blooms&flares, motion blur)

What I will do :

[color=#b22222]New effects ( depth of field, sun shafts )
I will improve Zombie AI
I'll model a better hand for player.
Voice Records( I'm trying to find a good studio in here with a good price )
Complete Scenario
For now, that's it.

I want to have your ideas & reviews. What are the missing parts in the game ? What should be modified ? What can I add & what can be better ? I need some reviews & ideas to make the game better, thanks for your attention smile.png.

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement