Partner and Advisor

Started by
2 comments, last by Tom Sloper 12 years ago
I'm looking for someone who would be able/willing to help me develop my game idea as well as guide me and mentor me alongside

Please contact me at [edited]

Thanks in advance.
Advertisement
Hello,

May i ask what language you are using?

Thanks

I'm looking for someone who would be able/willing to help me develop my game idea as well as guide me and mentor me alongside

Please contact me at jakelmills@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks in advance.

Don't want you to take this in the wrong way, but what is in it for them? You are asking for someone's time and experience, but what are you offering. They reality is that yes there are some people that might be willing to just help out, but most people that skills that you are looking for, don't really have the time or desire to mentor a person for nothing. There are plenty of people that might be willing to do this, but remember you get what you pay for, if you are not willing to pay anything (time, etc) then don't really expect that much in return.

You want their time, so what are you going to give them? This is business, not just finding some buddy.
The Classifieds must be used for this type of request. Closed, edited, and moved out of For Beginners (a technical forum).

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement