Top News links not linking

Started by
6 comments, last by Stormynature 11 years, 12 months ago
When I click on a top news story (only with regard the header title link) am having a new window opening as per normal but is only opening a copy of the top news page
Advertisement
Same here.

Tristam MacDonald. Ex-BigTech Software Engineer. Future farmer. [https://trist.am]

Fixed. Thanks for the bug report. I'm going to have to tweak the algorithm a bit.. looks like gamasutra is dominating the top stories a little too much.
sad.png Not fixed at my end - still getting same issue as initial post. Internet Explorer.

Offtopic: Gamasutra dominating due to sheer amount ofarticles produced?
Yup same here on the latest FF

Drew Sikora
Executive Producer
GameDev.net

Not fixed yet. Also using the latest FF
Ugh.. you guys were right. I'm not sure why it even worked initially in testing. The news link was linking to /news/redir.php with some url arguments, and the new software redirects to /page/news/redir.php but gets rid of the arguments so the redirection script can't figure out where to go.

Anyway, it's fixed.

Ugh.. you guys were right. I'm not sure why it even worked initially in testing. The news link was linking to /news/redir.php with some url arguments, and the new software redirects to /page/news/redir.php but gets rid of the arguments so the redirection script can't figure out where to go.

Anyway, it's fixed.

Works for me - thank you

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement