Completly new on game programming

Started by
1 comment, last by Nicholas Ladefoged 11 years, 12 months ago
Actually i just want to ask. how to start ? been reading about it for some time now, what i understood was that c++ should be like.. when u know a little bit. so, where do i start? i now a little bit "computer language" i can do most html. but thats about it. and making webpages is just not my thing, so im trying a bit gaming now. i know there might be different opinions on how to start. just come with yours :) maybe some links to a good tutorial, or just a name on the language or program. thank you.
Advertisement

Actually i just want to ask. how to start ? been reading about it for some time now, what i understood was that c++ should be like.. when u know a little bit. so, where do i start? i now a little bit "computer language" i can do most html. but thats about it. and making webpages is just not my thing, so im trying a bit gaming now. i know there might be different opinions on how to start. just come with yours smile.png maybe some links to a good tutorial, or just a name on the language or program. thank you.

Read this, take two asprin and call me in the morning.
That is a really good guide. you nailed it. thank you :)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement