What next?

Started by
5 comments, last by tobben74 11 years, 10 months ago
Today I finished programming 2D TowerDefense game, and started to think - what next? Create new similar game? Upgrade latest? Or go to 3D? What to choose?
I think was simpler to start programming, because then didin't new alot tools like now biggrin.png
So anyone could say what way I can choose now? smile.png

This is what I have finished, to show what I can to for now smile.png
http://dl.dropbox.co...74719/Alpha.jar
Advertisement
Congrats first of all and the game looks good and works well. :D Since you have a good handle on how to make that kind of game, Why not try a top view type of dungeon game? Have the player move in a small dungeon to start with, have monsters setup the 1) you could setup a battle screen kind of like a normal rpg or 2) a hack and slash kind of game.
works well. biggrin.png
wouldn't say that, because 1 of 20 start of gamePlay ends with crash. Didin't found there is mistake. So some peoples will need to start program again biggrin.png

But better to try new language and API and build from zero everything OR stick with my "engine" + java + swing? This is my biggest headache...
nice game
i need some help on starting programming games.
I know this might be the wrong topic but i dont know where else to go and allegro dont work at all

nice game
i need some help on starting programming games.
I know this might be the wrong topic but i dont know where else to go and allegro dont work at all

Try Java+swing, or C++ and DarkGDK. These two was really easy to handle. Second choice would be better, because really a lot work have been done, and is really easy to use :)
I am programming in C But cant find anything good for the graphics.

But ty vm man
The reason why i have the Structured c class is to get the fundamentals of programming i guess.

It is a part of a great program at the local university.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement