I have an idea, and that's about it. Please help

Started by
30 comments, last by HappyHeathen 11 years, 11 months ago

Over the past couple weeks I've been kicking around in my head an idea that I personally think can make a great game. I don't have any programming skills, nor do I have the time to learn them, but I'm stubborn and I want to make this thing a reality. Without going into too much detail it would be a shooter, 1st or 3rd hasn't been decided yet. It wouldn't really be open world, but would be open ended. Think along the lines of the original X-Com. It would be class based and it would center around co-op play. And finally, I know they're getting used a bit too much in pop culture right now, but it would be a zombie game. Let me know if anyone is able and interested in helping, and we can go over more of the details.

Theres actually a ton of Xcom tributes that have been developed or are in development. The original Xcom itself has two major remakes coming around the corner by big studios.
Advertisement
The parts that were going to resemble xcom were going to be the equimpent system, where you're limited on slots for carrying items as well as weight, and I was thinking about the in between missions, base management part being like xcom, but when I think about it, it's vaguely similar to MGS Peacewalker, However, like I said, I can't do anything about this right now, so I'm just keeping the write up handy until such a time as I can do something with it.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement