Where would you rather live?

Started by
6 comments, last by way2lazy2care 11 years, 12 months ago
Silent Hill or Racoon City? Where would you rather live and why? You have no chance of escaping, nor contact with the outside world in either. You also have unlimited basic supplies in both (food, water, and weapons from shops)

Edit:

Also Racoon City has ALL the viruses, and Silent Hill has most of the enemies.
Advertisement
Racoon City, hands down. At least it follows logic and rules, so if you abide by that you can survive. Silent Hill is all sorts of random head-messing wtf-ery. You think you are well barricated and safe when the ceiling opens and a thousand nurses fall down. Yea, no...
Comrade, Listen! The Glorious Commonwealth's first Airship has been compromised! Who is the saboteur? Who can be saved? Uncover what the passengers are hiding and write the grisly conclusion of its final hours in an open-ended, player-driven adventure. Dziekujemy! -- Karaski: What Goes Up...
Unlimited Suplies? Silent Hill all the way. That place was easy to survive when you actually had bullets. Plus weird nurse monsters.... kinda hot. Got that razors edge factor. =)
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]

[background=rgb(250, 251, 252)]Racoon City of course, would be easy enough to barricade myself into a nice and easily defended building and work on projects in peace with only the sound of hundreds of hungry zombies to disturb the peace.[/background]

[/font]

[background=rgb(250, 251, 252)]Racoon City of course, would be easy enough to barricade myself into a nice and easily defended building and work on projects in peace with only the sound of hundreds of hungry zombies to disturb the peace.[/background]

If they know you're in there they can find a way in eventually though

[quote name='Mak Stormwielder' timestamp='1335662480' post='4935729']

If they know you're in there they can find a way in eventually though
[/quote]

If you have unlimited supplies you can build some kind of motion detector which would pulverize zombies on sight if they enter your building though.

“If I understand the standard right it is legal and safe to do this but the resulting value could be anything.”

If you have unlimited supplies you can build some kind of motion detector which would pulverize zombies on sight if they enter your building though.

hm I should have specified basic supplies like food and water

Racoon City, hands down. At least it follows logic and rules, so if you abide by that you can survive. Silent Hill is all sorts of random head-messing wtf-ery. You think you are well barricated and safe when the ceiling opens and a thousand nurses fall down. Yea, no...

pretty much this.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement