C++/Game Development Teacher

Started by
6 comments, last by rip-off 11 years, 11 months ago
I am willing to teach anyone who wants to learn how to program in C++ as well as create video games using the SFML 2.0 API. Students will learn the basics of C++ if they don't already know, learn the process of creating a 2D game, and as a result create their very own 2D game over the course of the lessons. Lessons will be conducted over Skype and TeamViewer will be used to teach in real time. Payment for my services can be negotiated and you have the option of paying hourly or weekly (Rates will be negotiated per person). PayPal will be used for secure transactions. I am also offering the first introductory lesson for free so you can see how i teach and if you would like to continue and pay for more classes. If you have any questions or would like to learn more about this from me, then email me at:

sarim.janjua2013@gmail.com
Advertisement
How advanced are you willing to go on the tutorials?
Well the goal is to be able to make a fully functioning 2D game. Lessons will include topics such as classes, inheritance, polymorphism, basic physics. Ill also add more topics as the lessons go on in case i feel like you need to know them.
An added note, I live in the USA EST time and only available to teach during these times:

Mon-Fri 3PM-10PM
Sat-Sun 9AM-10PM

Make sure to email me if you have questions about anything or to start taking classes :)
Dude. Don't spam the forums (#1 and #2). Additionally, this is probably more suited for the Classifieds section of GD.
[size=2][ I was ninja'd 71 times before I stopped counting a long time ago ] [ f.k.a. MikeTacular ] [ My Blog ] [ SWFer: Gaplessly looped MP3s in your Flash games ]
Sorry, just trying to get more people to see. Plus i would post it under the classifieds but i can't pay to post it there :P

Plus i would post it under the classifieds but i can't pay to post it there tongue.png

...posting it there is free... you should try it...
[size=2][ I was ninja'd 71 times before I stopped counting a long time ago ] [ f.k.a. MikeTacular ] [ My Blog ] [ SWFer: Gaplessly looped MP3s in your Flash games ]
Use the classifieds. Do not cross post.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement