• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
joshmond

Unity Banjo Kazooie The Crystal jiggy

This topic is 2270 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi, guys I'm new here so this is my first post.

I am part of a fan-made game called Banjo Kazooie the crystal jiggy, the game is in development at very early stages however, I was wondering if anyone would like to help out. We are in need of programmers that can either work with JavaScript or C#. The game is being developed in unity so some knowledge of how unity works is essential. We are in need of programmers, modellers and animators.We have a small team working on the project but the team only has two programmers myself (C#) and the project leader (JavaScript).

Help on this project will be really appreciated.

Hope to hear from you guys.

For more information please visit http://retrorevival.webs.com/ or personal message me

For people who want to contribute to this project they need to take it seriously and show dedication.

-Thanks in advance Edited by joshmond

Advertisement
Sorry, but it's site policy that we don't allow advertising of projects which use existing intellectual property unless they can satisfactorily demonstrate that they have permission to work with the IP in question, so I'll have to close this topic. If you're ever interesting in posting an original project, you're welcome and encouraged to do so using our "classifieds" system.

Just to quickly provide the information in case you weren't already aware: the concept of a "fan project" has no real legal standing, and even if you aren't making any money such a project would still be considered both copyright and trademark infringement. By continuing with such a project you run the risk of receiving a cease & desist notice or being taken to court should your project come to the attention of whomever owns the rights.

Best of luck!

This topic is 2270 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.