Idaho!

Started by
4 comments, last by HybridWave 11 years, 11 months ago
I dunno why I put an exclamation. It's not that exciting. But! I live in Idaho, and I'm trying to find other aspiring game devs, of any sort or stripe. I'd love to attend a local game jam, if any exist, and if they don't, hey, let's make the first one! Let me know if you're in the Boise area, or hell, even in the state. Thanks for your time!
Advertisement
I come to Boise often
Well that's an inch more than nothing. Any others skimming past my little potato island?
I'm from SLC, Utah. I may be coming up to Idaho this summer to visit friends (probably in the Rigby area by Idaho Falls), so if there's anything that goes on in Idaho and might be able to plan around it.
[size=2][ I was ninja'd 71 times before I stopped counting a long time ago ] [ f.k.a. MikeTacular ] [ My Blog ] [ SWFer: Gaplessly looped MP3s in your Flash games ]
I'm currently attending school in Boise, but I hate to say, the gamedev community here is somewhat... lacking.
Well that's the point of this here post. To find out just what's under this rock, and then to rub those measly resources together, eh? So two in Boise, including myself. Two that could travel through. Hell, I'm getting excited just to know I'm not the only one in the state! (I know that's highly improbably, just odds are the others aren't all on this site)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement