• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
alimpo83

Super Candy Mayhem for Iphone/Ipod and compatible with Ipad

This topic is 2262 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]Hello everyone![/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]My name is Antonio Limpo and i'm portuguese. I just launched my first game ever, and I am very happy with it! I'm currently working on other two projects. Check my PR and link below: [/font]

[font=Brandon Grotesque]

Limpo Arts first game[/font]
[font=Brandon Grotesque]

on the US App Store[/font]

[font=Brandon Grotesque]Lisbon, April 30[sup]th[/sup] 2012 : it is available, since today, on the US App Store a new arcade game - SUPER CANDY MAYHEM – completely created in Portugal.[/font]

[font=Brandon Grotesque]With a Candy Machine as its backdrop, this game promises great fun : just click the same color candies, in the biggest number you can and as fast as you can! With a Level mode, increasingly difficult, and an Arcade Play for Score mode, the fun is there. Super Candy Mayhem is a simple yet addictive game, very simple to play, destined to all of the family members, from the yougest to the oldest. A great choice to entertain the kids during a long road trip or to kill that time until the plane arrives.[/font]

“[font=Brandon Grotesque]I wanted to create an easy to play game for everyone” – thus the one touch design of the game, as stated by Antonio Limpo, the game developer. “My main goal is that Super Candy Mayhem can entertain the entire family!”[/font]

[font=Brandon Grotesque]Available for Iphone and Ipod and compatible with Ipad, Super Candy Mayehm can be downloaded for FREE until May 3[sup]rd[/sup]; after that it will be available for 0.99$ in the US App Store.[/font]

[font=Brandon Grotesque]Super Candy Mayhem is Limpo Arts first official game, but Antonio Limpo lets the promise : “it will be the first of many”, available soon at your favourite iOS platforms.[/font]

[font=Brandon Grotesque]GAME LINK :[/font]
[font=Brandon Grotesque]http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/super-candy-mayhem/id521578890?mt=8[/font]

[font=Brandon Grotesque]FOR ADDITIONAL INFO CONTACT THE DEVELOPER BLOG :[/font]
[font=Brandon Grotesque]www.limpoarts.wordpress.com[/font]
[email="antoniolimpo83@gmail.com"][font=Brandon Grotesque]antoniolimpo83@gmail.com[/font][/email]

[attachment=8660:image1.png][attachment=8661:image2.png][attachment=8662:image4.png]

[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]Many thanks![/font]

Advertisement
Objectives completed, so from tomorrow onwards, this game will be FREE!

Please download and review!

Many thanks!!! :)

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!