Super Candy Mayhem for Iphone/Ipod and compatible with Ipad

Started by
1 comment, last by alimpo83 11 years, 11 months ago
[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]Hello everyone![/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]My name is Antonio Limpo and i'm portuguese. I just launched my first game ever, and I am very happy with it! I'm currently working on other two projects. Check my PR and link below: [/font]

[font=Brandon Grotesque]

Limpo Arts first game[/font]
[font=Brandon Grotesque]

on the US App Store[/font]

[font=Brandon Grotesque]Lisbon, April 30[sup]th[/sup] 2012 : it is available, since today, on the US App Store a new arcade game - SUPER CANDY MAYHEM – completely created in Portugal.[/font]

[font=Brandon Grotesque]With a Candy Machine as its backdrop, this game promises great fun : just click the same color candies, in the biggest number you can and as fast as you can! With a Level mode, increasingly difficult, and an Arcade Play for Score mode, the fun is there. Super Candy Mayhem is a simple yet addictive game, very simple to play, destined to all of the family members, from the yougest to the oldest. A great choice to entertain the kids during a long road trip or to kill that time until the plane arrives.[/font]

“[font=Brandon Grotesque]I wanted to create an easy to play game for everyone” – thus the one touch design of the game, as stated by Antonio Limpo, the game developer. “My main goal is that Super Candy Mayhem can entertain the entire family!”[/font]

[font=Brandon Grotesque]Available for Iphone and Ipod and compatible with Ipad, Super Candy Mayehm can be downloaded for FREE until May 3[sup]rd[/sup]; after that it will be available for 0.99$ in the US App Store.[/font]

[font=Brandon Grotesque]Super Candy Mayhem is Limpo Arts first official game, but Antonio Limpo lets the promise : “it will be the first of many”, available soon at your favourite iOS platforms.[/font]

[font=Brandon Grotesque]GAME LINK :[/font]
[font=Brandon Grotesque]http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/super-candy-mayhem/id521578890?mt=8[/font]

[font=Brandon Grotesque]FOR ADDITIONAL INFO CONTACT THE DEVELOPER BLOG :[/font]
[font=Brandon Grotesque]www.limpoarts.wordpress.com[/font]
[email="antoniolimpo83@gmail.com"][font=Brandon Grotesque]antoniolimpo83@gmail.com[/font][/email]

[attachment=8660:image1.png][attachment=8661:image2.png][attachment=8662:image4.png]

[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]Many thanks![/font]

Advertisement
A game trailer!

Thanks!

[media]
[/media]
Objectives completed, so from tomorrow onwards, this game will be FREE!

Please download and review!

Many thanks!!! :)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement