Sign in to follow this  

Any 2D artists

This topic is 2041 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hey all. I have recently purchased Torque 2D game engine. I have done the tutorials OK and tweaked them a bit. I have some inspirations for my own games. However when it comes to graphics I totally suck. I am willing to pay(via paypal) an artist to do the graphics for me. Obviously you will be mentioned on my game credits. I aim to create a 2d platform game, modern day. It will be a shooter.

I wish for the following

Main character - A soldier. In black clothing. Several weapons. The sprite just needs to be the character I will attach the weapons.
Zombies - Speaks for itself. In scientist clothing. A couple with weapons.
Black Ops - Army type guys. Again I will attach the weapons so can be same as main character
Superhumans - Basically army guys which have been experimented on with chainsaws and the like
Freaks - Some sort of mutated freaks with tentacles, etc
Bosses - A giant Worm for starters, with a head and variable body height so it can go in and out of sand. A tail as well.
Robots - Like the ED robot from robocop and any others, long as they fit in with rest.
Various vehicles - Jeep and helicoptor maybe a tank. Long as they fit in
Aliens - Some sort of sophicticated alien race with weapons.
Headcrab like creature that grows and morphes in some sort of mutant.

Transparent models as well for cloaking devices

Also a couple of front on faces for dialog boxes

Tile sets and backgrounds

Lab
City
Sewers
Space Station
Desert
Forest

I will be willing to pay about £20 per sprite sheet, if this is reasonable. WIll not be able to purchase all once. But can pay for a few per month this will also give me chance to tweak the game.

Required size 39 X 54

If you have any sample please show me and I will contact you.

This topic is 2041 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.