Need Help to create a Facebook Game

Started by
1 comment, last by Tom Sloper 11 years, 10 months ago
Hey there, I´m new to game developement and I have no Idea where to start this on my own
All I know now is that I would need to learn C++ or even more.

But I´m not here to learn about all those things, I´m here because I need somebody who knows it all.

So my plan is to create a Facebook game, like Farmville for example.
The reason is simple, it´s not because I want my friends to play it, and I also don´t want to create something that will be unnoticed but kinda cool,
I want to make MONEY.

Okay so you might think now that I am a small freshwater leprechaun hopping into a world of giant garden gnomes asking for the magic gems to create infinite gold. But hey take a look at this

It´s actually quite simple.

1. Create a game where you put objects on a virtual land
2. Create virtual money to buy fancy objects.
3. Sell virtual money for real money.
4. Acquire currency

But what does this mean ? Put Objects on a virtual land ?
Well, It´s not quite simple to make a game that gets you hooked. But Farmville is a good example of how easy it can be, the idea of planting and harvesting on that virtual land is simply genious.
While I played farmville a while ago back in 2009 I noticed that there are different types of people with different types of farms.
Some made the whole land to a giant Field with few other objects. But some took much effort into crating a beautiful farm with trees, ponds, animals, buildings and so on by sacrificing fertile land. So why not creating a game that focuses on the creative part. I´m not stealing ideas from farmville It´s completely new !
My game is simple, addicting and beautiful. I want people to be proud of their virtual land. And I want to educate, I want to tell people how Important Nature is, how things work together. This is a game with potential, I´m jumping right off my old dusty chair onto the environmental train, the social network train and the drunk train.
Well maybe not that one, but if you like to do this with me go ahead say something like "Hi I can do this and I´m rich, I have boobs, here take this munniez. I do it, I do you, well not now but when you are rich from making that awesome game"
Advertisement
Did you know that Zynga is basically the most infamous company known, and that many peoples hate them? Did you know that no one wants to work with the idea guy? Did you know that addicting games are almost never fun? Did you know that your attempts at educating people are bound to be ignored, not to mention that many consider environmentalism a fringe group, and as such people will assume your game is really more of a propaganda game with shady ulterior motives?

Oh, and how would you focus on the creative part?

if you like to do this with me go ahead say something

Recruiting posts must go in the Classifieds. Thread closed.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement