• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
ttbmike

looking for feedback: take the block! an html5 platform game community

This topic is 2186 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi all!

I'm brand new to the indie game developer scene, and I found this site from a Stackexchange recommendation.

In a nutshell, my game is an HTML5 game that lets people design their own Mario-like platform game stages and challenge their friends with their creations -- all within the browser. Best of all, replays of every player run are recorded, so the stage designers can laugh maniacally as they watch replays of friends falling into their traps. Players can also share their fastest speed-runs with their friends with a simple Facebook post or URL link -- no video capture/recording necessary!

Our one-minute intro video is at:

http://taketheblock.com

I'd like to get feedback from other developers on what you think of the game, and also if there's any suggestions on how to get more testers (I'm really bad at marketing, but I'd love to learn how to get better at it!), please let me know!

Thank you so much in advance!
- Mike

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!