• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Animations in DirectX

This topic is 2058 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi! I'm working on a quite simple project of a 3D chess-like game whit teams in which chequers[font=arial, sans-serif] has various skill and can level up.[/font]..

[font=arial, sans-serif]I use c++ and DirectX10. [/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif]My project doesn't need any phisichs or collision detection, but some amount of animations could really make the difference...[/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif]I am able of make the static models whit 3dsmax and import it to my engine, whit a converter that i have created.[/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif]Can you suggest me a good format in which save my animating models and a method of import it in my engine? [/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif]I tryed to search it in the net (and to create a format by myself too) but i found only discussion about the old .X format for dx9, so if you can suggest me some material (site, tutorials, books) too you'll do me a great favor!! [/font]biggrin.png[font=arial, sans-serif]biggrin.png[/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif]Thank's!![/font][font=arial, sans-serif]happy.png[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]ps: sorry my bad english!wink.png[/font] Edited by Panter

Advertisement
Thank's very much for the help! This night i'll try to study it!! happy.png happy.png
You spare me from others weeks of depressing search whit only 6 words!^^
Thank's again! Hope it is what i was looking for! biggrin.png

Ps: if someone else has others advices it are welcome tongue.png

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement