• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Hockey235

New Game in Development, HELP-WANTED

This topic is 2265 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hey guys, this is Corbin from Infinite Dimensions. I'mhere to tell you just a couple of things. First of all, were looking for many more people to help us work on our new game that will be going into development. We have literally, JUST started this
project, and plan for it to take a long time (Years even.), I understand this, and only hope that
those who would like to help are willing to begin work with a possibly unkown engine and volunteer with us until
our project is so far along the line that we are actually making the money needed in order to pay our Developers.
The game itself is planned to be an MMO, but unlike any other it will be a modern day tech shooter. I don't want
to give too much information on it, because not all of it is actually cleared so far.
Currently were looking for anyone that would like to help with the following capabilities;

Design
Animation
Coding (Pref. C++)
Thinkers
Public Relations (News Updates, etc.)
Audio/Sound Dev's

*Were looking for thinkers just to think of more ideas that we could put into the game, though not all will be final.

I KNOW, this is a huge project and I do know that I didnot list a whole lot of information here. THOUGH, if you are interested please contact me [color=#ff0000][CONTACT INFO REMOVED BY MODERATOR] and must volunteer until money is to be made!

Our project could be huge, and we plan to go far! Please, I understand the difficulties that can undergo, do not criticize my work in progress or my advertisement. Edited by jbadams
Removed contact info -- please use Classifieds.

Advertisement

This topic is 2265 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.