Sign in to follow this  

Serious help please, importing for iphone/ipad

This topic is 2013 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello everyone, I'm new here and new at iphone sdk, ios develpoment, xcode, iosopendev and anything to do with ios, but not with game dev,directx,opengl,c,c#,java

I have a complete game made with Adobe Director (exe macormedia projector file) and I really want this to be well imported to Ipad and Iphone asap. where should I start? also any help on Flash (swf) - Iphone importing would help alot!

please if you have any knowledge on the subject share as much as you can I'm really looking for help here, any tips, advice, experiments you did and really anything will help

thank you very much for your time

Director does not have export functionality to iOS so you would have to rebuild the application. You could choose to use Flash with its exporter for iOS or a game specific tool such as Unity. Obviously you could also code the entire thing from scratch but from your posting I don't think that's what you're looking for.

This topic is 2013 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.