Sign in to follow this  
dumbcorp

Video Games Market Study

dumbcorp    101
[color=#000000][font=arial, sans, sans-serif][size=3][left]Hi![/left][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=arial, sans, sans-serif][size=3][left]I'm a french new 29 years old entrepreneur. My goal is to make a cell phone and web games studio. I am realizing a market study on video games and especially on the gamers’ habits, focused on the web and cell phone. I only ask for a few minutes of your time, max 5 minutes, to fill in the form and spread it in your friends circle .(family, friends, occasional gamer or regular etc) to have as accurate a result as possible and to make a detailed analysis of this study.[/left][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=arial, sans, sans-serif][size=3][left]The form link : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dF9qc0txT2JjZElHMGRrbDlVMkJuNEE6MA#gid=0[/left][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=arial, sans, sans-serif][size=3][left]Thanks for your cooperation[/left][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=arial, sans, sans-serif][size=3][left]Best regards[/left][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=arial, sans, sans-serif][size=3][left]Dumbcorp[/left][/size][/font][/color]

Sign in to follow this