Indie Graphics Builder (Create unique sprites)

Started by
0 comments, last by Gilden 11 years, 10 months ago

[font=TimesNewRoman,Bold]"It's not the usual game kickstarter submission, it's a way to help others other with gaming graphical assets."[/font]

[font=TimesNewRoman,Bold]We often get help with our game programming with software such as Construct, Gamemaker, Stencyl etc... but how often do we have ways to make graphic creation easier? I've started a site, community, and Kickstarter project to help with this.[/font]

[font=TimesNewRoman,Bold]Kickstarter Link: http://kck.st/NbHSQ9[/font]

[font=TimesNewRoman,Bold]The kickstarter is called "Indie Graphics Builder" and contains more than 5000+ sprites. It's never been done before. You build graphics by dragging pieces together, kind of like Spore, but in the 2D realm. The Kickstarter page will explain in more detail how you can create unique sprites with the package. I need help with promotion to see this through and to increase my chances of a successful campaign. My funding price is really low, and I'm afraid it will cost me much more in time just to finish the project.[/font]

The Features:

• Psd, Jpg, png, & gif supported - These file types will ensure you can use them in any editing program on Mac or Pc.
  • Completed samples - If you need even more time scrapped off your development process, the package provides samples and finished sprites.
  • Commercial & Royalty free - Make games and sell them. We'll also provide an online store to help you sell them.
  • Animated Parts - Not only are the parts still images, but also animations for building sprites will be supplied

sample3mini.jpg
minisam1.jpg

minisam2.jpg

minisam3.jpg

Let me know of your impressions.
Advertisement
The official webpage is now up: http://www.roencia.com/indiegraphicsbuilder.html

[color=#000000]Find out about the growing content of the pack as well as additional information and non-kickstarter donations. Before it's release, you'll get to suggest content direction and get a huge pre-order discount. The next 30 days will decide on what we include, and the amount of content, so let your voice be heard.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement