Mario Marathon

Started by
5 comments, last by NetGnome 11 years, 10 months ago
Figure I would mention the totally awesome Mario Marathon charity event going on right now at http://www.mariomarathon.com/ for Child's Play.

As of this writing, they are still on Super Mario Galaxy 2, but plan to go through the whole lineup of major Mario titles over the next few days.

[size=2][note: i'm not affiliated with the event or charity or anything like that and therefore are not requesting anyone donate, but just figured some like-minded gamers may be interested in watching or contributing to something fun]
Advertisement
Overnight they did New SMB and now they are early in Super Mario Galaxy and have raised about $33k smile.png
Looks like they've moved to Mario Sunshine and have raised almost $42k biggrin.png
Over night they completed Sunshine with sme moments of true epic fail on the final level, eking out a game win at the end with one life left. Super Mario 64 came next (sadly was not able to watch) and they are now on Super Mario World. As of now, they have raised about $52k smile.png
Just completed SMW and now they are going to tackle SMB3! As of the time of this post, they have raised a $59.5k and have played for about 51 hours! biggrin.png
Well, after much tribulation, they finally finished SMB3! now they are off to SMB2. So far thye have raised $68k!
The guys are closing in on $100k ohmy.png And are in the process of dealing with 100% completion tasks in SMG2 & SMS. The entire event so far has been a treat to watch when I was able. tongue.png

And they've passed it biggrin.png

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement