Anybody else getting "Driver Error" when visiting some threads?

Started by
1 comment, last by Michael Tanczos 11 years, 9 months ago
I don't know if any staff/mods (or if mods have power to fix this) have noticed, but some threads for me are unviewable (and others work fine). For example, this one results in:

[color=#d3d3d3]

[font=arial, tahoma, sans-serif][background=rgb(72, 72, 72)] www.gamedev.net Driver Error[/background][/font]
[color=#000000][font=arial, tahoma, sans-serif]

[color=#281B1B][size=1][background=rgb(243, 221, 221)]There appears to be an error with the database.[/background]
[color=#515151][background=rgb(243, 243, 243)]If you are seeing this page, it means there was a problem communicating with our database. Sometimes this error is temporary and will go away when you refresh the page. Sometimes the error will need to be fixed by an administrator before the site will become accessible again.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here[/background][/font]

I don't know if anyone else is getting this... I'm assuming I'm not the only one. And it's possible the staff are already aware.

Dang I'm posting a lot in this forum...

[edit]

Ok, the formatting from that copy 'n' paste looked just fine in the WYSIWYG editor... it got mangled when posting. So much for a WYSIWYG editor...

[size=2][ I was ninja'd 71 times before I stopped counting a long time ago ] [ f.k.a. MikeTacular ] [ My Blog ] [ SWFer: Gaplessly looped MP3s in your Flash games ]
Advertisement
This has also been reported by the moderators, we're not sure what the cause is yet.

Thanks for the report.

- Jason Astle-Adams

I'm investigating the problem. If you spot anymore coming up can you post the links. The original link you posted seems to be working.. hrmm.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement