Available 3d modeler with industry experience

Started by
-1 comments, last by nestor818 11 years, 9 months ago
Hi my name is Nestor Chavez and I have been a 3d modeler for 9 years with 4+ years of game industry experience.I have obtained a degree in 3d design from Los Angeles Mission College Institute of Multimedia Arts.I have done various freelance gigs such as prototyping for inventors, visualization rendering, game character modeling,animation and modeling in general for games.I am looking for paid work only, if you are interested and want to see some of my work please visit my website NestorThe3dModeler and/or contact me at [email]nestor_c@yahoo.com[/email] .Thank you for your time and have a nice day.

Skype name: nestor_c818

NOTE: I only do paid work and no royalty jobs,considering I need money now and not in weeks or months.Sorry I can not do free work but I can guarantee reasonable rates and I am always open to any negotiations.

NEW Cyborg
5040250_orig.png

8603260_orig.png

5253255_orig.png

1966176_orig.png

Marine my most recent job, non-NDA. The character textures are team colored orientated blue,red,purlple ,etc for online game playing.

5961203.png?954
9334361_orig.png

914704.jpg?954
4711506.jpg?954

Here is my IllgaMesh being used live in a concert San Diego,Ca.I was hired by Image8nineteen,on a project for DJ Skrillex world tour.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement