Can someone point me to the newb corner? =+)

Started by
5 comments, last by Tom Sloper 11 years, 9 months ago
OK so, ive been wanting to make my own mini games for a while, about a year or so back I tried programming, decided to do the opposite and tried out maya (3d graphics), now im back to wanting to try programming again. Im planning on starting at the bottom, so "its gonna be a while" responses are unnecessary :) ALTHOUGH I would much appreciate some resources such as books that I could torre-*ahem* I mean purchase and such as so fourth! thanks!
Advertisement
You do realize that your torrent joke is likely to go over a little flat, considering that some of the folks who frequent these forums are authors of those books, right?

That being said, you might try clicking the various tabs at the top menu, and switching over to Resources. The Community link has a list of books as well.
First you have to choose a language to start with. I recommend Python. You don't need to [s]steal[/s] torrent any author's hard work, because the tutorials, references, and documentation are available online for free.
yea, all those horrible people that loose there jobs and need to torrent stuff to get them should be shot... *eyeroll*

thx for the tips everyone :)
I just typed loose. *brain squiggles*
Or you could just not steal.
I think this discussion should be closed. Anyone who still has a question on this topic can easily start a new discussion.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement