• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Corona SDK Terminal

This topic is 2082 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I am trying to learn the lua programming language and the Corona SDK. On my PC when i am trying to run an application that doesn't use the simulator and try to output to the terminal it works fine. However when i try the same on my mac i dont get any output to the terminal. When i try to output to the Simulator it works fine.

I tried to test multiple examples. Even something as simple as Print("HelloWorld!") wont show up in the terminal.

[color=#210DD6][font=inherit][size=2]the follow will show up in the Iphone Simulator with the Corona SDK.

local[/font] textObject [color=#808080][font=inherit][size=2]=[/font] display.newText[color=#381582][font=inherit][size=2]([/font] [color=#E056AB][font=inherit][size=2]"Hello World!"[/font], [color=#5878AA][font=inherit][size=2]50[/font], [color=#5878AA][font=inherit][size=2]50[/font], [color=#210DD6][font=inherit][size=2]nil[/font], [color=#5878AA][font=inherit][size=2]24[/font] [color=#381582][font=inherit][size=2])[/font]
textObject:setTextColor[color=#381582][font=inherit][size=2]([/font] [color=#5878AA][font=inherit][size=2]255[/font],[color=#5878AA][font=inherit][size=2]255[/font],[color=#5878AA][font=inherit][size=2]255[/font] [color=#381582][font=inherit][size=2])[/font]

Does anyone know whats up with my Terminal for my MAC? Edited by RoyalRyan

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement