• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
StayFly

Corona SDK Terminal

This topic is 2352 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I am trying to learn the lua programming language and the Corona SDK. On my PC when i am trying to run an application that doesn't use the simulator and try to output to the terminal it works fine. However when i try the same on my mac i dont get any output to the terminal. When i try to output to the Simulator it works fine.

I tried to test multiple examples. Even something as simple as Print("HelloWorld!") wont show up in the terminal.

[color=#210DD6][font=inherit][size=2]the follow will show up in the Iphone Simulator with the Corona SDK.

local[/font] textObject [color=#808080][font=inherit][size=2]=[/font] display.newText[color=#381582][font=inherit][size=2]([/font] [color=#E056AB][font=inherit][size=2]"Hello World!"[/font], [color=#5878AA][font=inherit][size=2]50[/font], [color=#5878AA][font=inherit][size=2]50[/font], [color=#210DD6][font=inherit][size=2]nil[/font], [color=#5878AA][font=inherit][size=2]24[/font] [color=#381582][font=inherit][size=2])[/font]
textObject:setTextColor[color=#381582][font=inherit][size=2]([/font] [color=#5878AA][font=inherit][size=2]255[/font],[color=#5878AA][font=inherit][size=2]255[/font],[color=#5878AA][font=inherit][size=2]255[/font] [color=#381582][font=inherit][size=2])[/font]

Does anyone know whats up with my Terminal for my MAC? Edited by RoyalRyan

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!