• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Amf

Unity HeroEngine

This topic is 2260 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Alright, so a few months ago I purchased a HeroEngine/HeroCloud license and haven't taken any time to learn HSL. I was wondering if someone would like to take the opportunity to learn this with me, as in other languages I found it easier to learn with another individual. A few of my friends I know personally said they would take the time and learn it with me, yet they show no interest to this day. So I've came to the conclusion to recruit an experienced, serious out sider who would like to learn it and ultimately continue on developing a full scale MMO with me. Now this is the first time I will be stepping foot into 3D game programming as I have only previously done 2D games. Nothing even to brag about or publish, one of the main factors behind that is my lack of artistic skills. Anyways, if you're interested in doing this on a serious level. Now the only requirement I ask is that you know a programming language and will dedicated as much as I will be to learn this engine and use it proficientally. I do ask that you aren't a beginner in game development and have achieved the same or greater than what I have, this way I know we are on the same level and shouldn't have to much of a hard time mastering this. Thanks, please get back to me. I really only plan on accepting one individual, but if it seems like there are a few of you that are really interested than I will consider letting you joining this "Development team".

Advertisement

This topic is 2260 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.