• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Sources for learning about GraphicEngines

This topic is 2166 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello, I'm relatively new in game development and the game engine itself is not my theme of interest. I 'm interested in understanding things, so I wanted to ask, if there are any sources, to learn about graphic engine developing from ground (perhaps with mathematical theory)? My aim is not to have a graphic engine, but to understand partly how it works in practice, so I do not want to see a fast result. I would be happy, if the source are General or related to DirectX. I know C# and also a Little bit C++, which is partly very similar to C#. Perhaps there are also good books, which describe the development process exact? I hope you can help me, and I apologize for my bad english, I hope you can forgive me. I'm happy about every hint.

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!