kwirk FREE

Started by
6 comments, last by galiksoft 11 years, 9 months ago
Amazing Puzzle Game.
Play this FREE edition in Android.

https://play.google....ksoft.kwirkfree

or in Windows
( galiksoft.is-great.org/kwirkfree.zip )
Advertisement
Do you like it?
good idea, but i was very disappointed when i played it. uninstalled it at once.
Good work!
I love this kind of games.
I will buy the full paid version after I complete the 12 avaiable levels in this free demo. Now I'm trying to complete the 11th.
I recomend
It's a sad day when a clone of a game is actually far inferior to the original. Luckily, there are already full versions of this game already available to play for free, which have been done well.

They also didn't resort to ripping copyright material and copying text from Wikipedia.

P.S. Creating fake accounts to try and make your games sound better is stupid. Especially when you only ever log into the bogus account when you post a new game and when both you and the bogus account use the same bad grammar.
It's a sad day when a clone of a game is actually far inferior to the original. Luckily, there are already full versions of this game already available to play for free, which have been done well.[/quote]
I'm just an young amateur, developping games ALONE, for fun (and if it is possible, some money)

They also didn't resort to ripping copyright material and copying text from Wikipedia.[/quote]
And this is not all...you forgot the usage of the REAL NAME OF THE ORIGINAL GAME - kwirk. What an outlay I am... lol
The wikipedia did it also!!! The text I use, took from Wikipedia, is a copy of other articles/original game description. So, why can't I do the same thing? I just cloned the game, gave it the same name, presented the same description, ripped various material found in web yeah. Suck my balls!

P.S. Creating fake accounts to try and make your games sound better is stupid. Especially when you only ever log into the bogus account when you post a new game and when both you and the bogus account use the same bad grammar.[/quote]
Consegues perceber isto sem ires ao tradutor? És um monte de merda, mas daqueles mesmo grandes. És tão burro que ainda não percebeste que não sou falante nativo de inglês. Consegues falar a minha língua tão bem como eu?... És um grande paneleiro!
What must I do to improve my kwirk version?

I need construtive feedback, to help me improve this kwirk clone.
It's all I want and I hope YOU can do it.
Now kwirk FREE avaiable for Windows

( galiksoft.is-great.org/kwirkfree.zip )

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement