Dark Chaos

Started by
6 comments, last by FranklinX 11 years, 8 months ago

DarkChaosTitle.png

Story

1000 years ago a world war known as The Great War took place. The world was once a peaceful place. People lived together in peace. They worked with one another for the better of the world. However over time people began to change. People started to have different views of the world. People did not accept the differences of other people. This led to the Great War. Many lives were lost in battle. A great power was created by the Dragon Wizards. The original purpose of this great power was made to restore the nature that was destroyed during The Great War. The power is strong enough to destroy the galaxy. No man has ever wielded such power. Since that time peace has been achieved. After the war, people who shared common interest formed nations. Many nations work side by side continue the peace on Earth.

Neon was once a peaceful nation; it is the largest nation on Earth. 100 years ago a man known as Gauchet would rebel against his own nation, Neon. A nation that he once defended as a high classed knight became his foe. Gauchet attempted to overthrow the king as he believed he should be worshiped and treated as a God for his great deeds as a soldier. His attempt failed and he was banished from the nation. Many people did not understand why Gauchet changed into a power hungry man. Three years later Gauchet made his return. He led an evil army to rule the land.

In the present time Gauchet has prepared his forces to rule over Earth. Gauchet’s four generals have gathered the resources to start a new Great War. Some nations have fallen to Gauchet’s might while others are barely holding a fight. Now the Dark Army has it sights on Romanica.
Characters

The Allies

[spoiler]
Franklin.png
Franklin-
Age 22
Class-Warrior
Bio- Is a young warrior from Clarksville. Although he is not enlisted in the army, he has trained to be a knight more for pleasure instead of a true need. He is charismatic and uses scartisic humor. At times Franklin can become depress because he is inexperienced with women.

face002.png
Brad-
Age 21
Class- Soldier
Bio-He is Franklin’s best friend. In his spare time he enjoys crafting weapons. Brad feels like he lacks a personality.

pakechara2P.png
Audrey-
Age 20
Class- Witch
Bio- As a baby Audrey was abandon and was found in the woods by Mayor Rox. Audrey is deeply angered by her parents' actions. She feels her parents did not want her. Audrey is very physically attractive. Her large breast attracts unwanted attention, and Franklin often stares at them.

Actor1-2.png
Jayden-
Age- 26
Class- Archer
Bio- Jayden is a young attractive woman from Cookville. Her mother and father were killed on a ship that was attacked by the Dark Army. She hates the Dark Army for killing her family. Everday her heart is becoming darker.
[/spoiler]

Supporting Cast

[spoiler]

Mayor Brown-
Bio-Mayor Brown is the mayor of Clarksville. It is rumored that he is the town’s playboy.

Big Daddy
Bio- This is the man with the swagger! Big Daddy is cool with our heroes! He’s like to play game on the ladies! He is also a skilled weapons maker. He has made many air ships and weapons for nations' military.

face060.png
Captain Favre-
Age 35
Bio: Favre is a leader of a small crew of pirates! He is very boastful and extragrates his accomplishments/crimes. His crew members are Peterson, Harvin, Bryant, and Anderson.
[/spoiler]

The Dark Army

Warning: A character's description maybe uncomfortable.

[spoiler]

face006.png
King Gauchet- Age 135 but looks like he’s in his mid-twenties. He is an elite knight who once was a top ranked knight in Neon. Yesterday he was a good man, but today he has a dark heart filled with hate and greed. He betrayed his state by trying to overtake it, but failed. However, he would return and conquer the state. Originally other states did not fear him because the problem was seen as Neon’s problem. Now the world is seeing Gauchet’s true goal in motion.

gallery_10621_58_62208.png
Epsilon- This general is trained the ancient ways of the Dark Knights. He puts brains over fist any day. He first joined Gauchet decades ago as a young teen in the war that gave Gauchet power in Neon.

Edge.png
Edge- Is a top general in Gauchet’s Army. Arrogant, cold hearted, and self-absorbed, Edge believes he cannot be defeated by anyone. He is one of the world’s greatest expert swordsmen.

Jericho.png
Jericho- Is a magician general in Gauchet’s Army. He uses his wisdom to dominate his opposition. He thinks Edge is an idiot.

face030.png
Orton- He is Jericho’s understudy.

gallery_10621_58_45688.png
Redick- Is another mighty general under Gauchet. He is a demon knight. Demon knights are known to live up to two hundred years. He is very close friends with Epsilon and Jericho. Very little is known about his past before he met Gauchet.

t_succubus2.png
Velvet- She is the deadly female general in the Dark Army. She uses her beauty to seduce her victims and is it rumored that she rapes them. Don't be fooled by her looks. She is one of Gauchet's more deadly generals.

[/spoiler]

Screen Shots

[spoiler]
SouthernForest2.png
SouthernForest1.png
BattleWithEdge2.png
Cookville2.png
[/spoiler]

Demos

[spoiler]
Demo 1.0
http://www.mediafire.../Dark_Chaos.exe

Demo 2.0

http://franklingaming.blogspot.com/
[/spoiler]

Video Previews

[spoiler]

Game Introduction
[media]
[/media]

First Boss Battle
[media]
[/media[/media]]

Second version of the introduction.
https://www.youtube....=1&feature=plcp
[/spoiler]

My Youtube Gaming Channel- Franklin Gaming
My Gaming Blog- Franklin Gaming
My Yugioh! and Cardfight!! Vanguard Blog- Awesome Card Games

Advertisement
I have added a new battle system. I didn't like the original battle system. It was very boring.

Have you thought about starting a developer journal? It is a great way to document your processes and obtain feedback as well encouragement and support as you develop your game? Nice work so far :)
I have check it out. I'll start using the developer journal soon. Thanks

It's time for an update!

Check out my blog for the game's new demo! Please tell me your thoughts on the demo. http://franklingaming.blogspot.com/

I made a new introduction. The original introduction was very boring with a black screen and words. Hopefully this new introduction will be more interesting.

This is an awesome game!! Keep me posted!
Media Composer Mackenzie Neumann
Hey I tried to play the demo with the link you provided and received a error. Said I was missing RPGVXAce RTP to play the game. From looking at the video and screenshots on the page the game looks like fun.

This is an awesome game!! Keep me posted!

Thank You! I will update the thread to keep everyone posted!

Hey I tried to play the demo with the link you provided and received a error. Said I was missing RPGVXAce RTP to play the game. From looking at the video and screenshots on the page the game looks like fun.

I'm very sorry about. I forgot to post you need the RTP to play the game. The RTP is free and is very quick to install. Please download the VX ACE package. http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/download/run-time-package

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement