Any Over looked issue?

Started by
2 comments, last by WhiskyJoe 11 years, 8 months ago
Hello
i developed a small game in which i showed obstacle avoidance behavior of agents and some interaction behaviors. I am told to add a new feature or address an overlooked issue in the field of game programming. and i have no idea what should i do to pass my thesis. I have tio address a really trivial issue but an issue that's been overlooked does someone has an idea what issue would be a better choice for me? that i can solve quickly also. i am not a big programmer but i can try my level best to solve the directed issue.
i wil be thankful to someone who guides
regards imran
Advertisement

what should i do to pass my thesis

Would that not be unfair to all the others, who try to pass on their own and is it not the task of a thesis to show, that you are capable to solve problems on your own ?

[quote name='ImranRobotics' timestamp='1343102092' post='4962477']
what should i do to pass my thesis

Would that not be unfair to all the others, who try to pass on their own and is it not the task of a thesis to show, that you are capable to solve problems on your own ?
[/quote]
Did i write to solve my problem? i think you only read this line ? you didn't read all the story that i wrote. anyways ii never meant that someone should program my work.
i programmed a 3D virtual reality based and i don\'t know what i should add new in it? you don't need to waste either your or my time if you have only a critical comment like previous message

Did i write to solve my problem? i think you only read this line ? you didn't read all the story that i wrote. anyways ii never meant that someone should program my work.
i programmed a 3D virtual reality based and i don\'t know what i should add new in it? you don't need to waste either your or my time if you have only a critical comment like previous message

There is no need to answer like that. He is merely stating that while others (supposedly) think of their own problems/solutions, you come here to ask us to add something to your thesis, while this is your job to do. The point of your thesis is to be able formulate a research question (and any sub questions with that) and research that. It's true you are not asking for help on finding the answer to that question, but it's help on something that should be done by yourself. That is at least how it worked for me,

Anyway! Perhaps you can formulate your question a bit broader or in a different context. Something along the line of. "I need to expand/extend on my initial research question that has to do with subject X. I dived in a bit deeper and found that subject A, B and C are closely related. What would you think relates more to subject X and why? Perhaps you guys have any other suggestions as to in which direction I can search?"

This shows you already did some work of your own and doesn't give people the impression that you are merely asking "I need to come up with something, do it for me".

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement