• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Help with textures?

This topic is 2036 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi. I would ask if anyone is able to extract the textures of these files. I explain a bit but use a translator, I hope you understand me. Well, they are cabinet files texture Xbox. There are two games, of SR1 and SR2. In SR1 olny exist peg_xbox2 files but in SR2, exist peg_xbox2 and g_peg_xbox2.

In SR2 (And SR3) you need the two files but in SR1 there is only 1
I need to extract files from SR1 (Xbox version) and SR2 (Xbox Version). PC I can extract them but SR1 and SR2 DLC have only been on Xbox version.
Note: I just need the textures. It is not my intention to draw anything more nor anything related to piracy.
I have also files on pc version if anyone wants to watch.
Examples:
http://www.gigasize....get/vq38nbqhblb[/quote]

Advertisement
You want someone (stupid enough) to rip copyright protected material for you ? Most likely the EULA forbid reengeneering too.

Ops ... Honestly, I expected that answer. Think I'll put in a concentration camp to extract some textures from a file? The game developers rely mostly everything related to the extraction, modification of your files etc because lately, that's what makes a game longer and there are hundreds of web sites dedicated to it

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement