The Cross Alpha Omega Infinity Time Key of Life Protection Control Universe Creation

Started by
11 comments, last by 023750260iRock 11 years, 8 months ago
TheCrossAlphaOmega8.jpg

[color=#ff0000]The Cross , Alpha , Omega , Infinity , Time , Key of Life , Gene , Scale of Balance , Victory , Laurel , Sun ( Actually , not our Sun ) , Thunder, Universe Creation , Protection , Death of Satan Serpent , Hub of the Universe .
[color=#ff0000]Champion , Power and Glory , Hall of Fame , Lifetime Achievement , Roman Numeral : Number I , Star , Superstar .
[color=#ff0000]Control , Ice , Water , Fire , Earth-Soil-Land-Ground , Poison , Metal , Death or Living Creature , Thunder , Air , Plant , Unnamed Factors ( Underworld Factors ) .
[color=#ff0000]Bars of Court , Judgment , Satan Execution , Severe - Stern , Justice First ,
[color=#ff0000]Science
[color=#ff0000]Control , Universe , 600 Billions Galaxies , Stars , Nebula ,
[color=#ff0000]Big Bang .

All the Red words , they’re all the ideas for me to design this Angel Character

Financial crisis , National debt crisis , studio close , bankrupt , job loss , house loss , people reduce spending , low profit , … From H U Y N H P H U D A T - 023750260 - Vietnam to every game studio around the world , game publisher , to every comic studio , comic publisher , film studio , … intend to find The Light of Financial in the Dark Age of Financial Crisis , the Hope of your Studio , your Company .
The purpose when I create this character , this video are showing all game studio around the world 1 potential character which can become a main character of a new 3rd action game , can beat the profit of God of war , Devil may cry ,….
When your game profit low , you should compare potentiality of this character and all kind of character from God of War , Devil may cry , ….. , all kind of character from comic , movie and any other character from entertainment industry .
When your game profit low , you should compare the potential profit of a 3rd action game base on this character and the potential profit of the game project you are working , which one bigger , [color=#ff0000]IN NATIONAL DEBT CRISIS , FINANCIAL CRISIS , CUSTOMERS WILL ONLY BUY A THING THEY REALLY REALLY LIKE , IF YOUR GAME SUBJECT IS JUST NORMAL , NOTHING REALLY ESPECIAL THAN MANY OTHER SAME TYPE GAME , WILL THEY BUY IT ?

When your game profit low , you should compare the Universe Creation skill when my character use it for … repairing his whacks - this skill can use to eliminate all the enemy , compare that skill with Poseidon rage , Zeus bolt , Medusa head , Titan rage ,…. , or any special skill you know to realize that Universe Creation skill is a especial kill .

Fan of God of war , Devil may cry , … will they like this character at first sight when they see this image on the disk cover ?
TheCrossAlphaOmega30.jpg

god_of_war_chains_of_olympus-1024x768.jpg

1 image design by professional guy , 1 image is just a screenshot , edit a little with graphic software , no tittle ....

[color=#ff0000]IF YOU'RE GAMER , WHICH GAME WOULD YOU LIKE TO BUY ?
DO YOU SEE THE POTENTIALITY OF THIS CHARACTER ?
In Financial crisis , National debt crisis , if you find something good for your studio game , you should show them that thing , because if your studio game invest new game about this character , they will have good profit , and you will not worry about your job . AND ALL I WANT IS A JOB , IF YOUR STUDIO GAME CAN GIVE ME A JOB , WE WILL COOPERATION .
TheCrossAlphaOmega29.jpg

There is a symbol , Control symbol

TheCrossAlphaOmega9.jpg

1 big symbol , Control symbol with many symbol , .... and when 1 symbol shining ....

TheCrossAlphaOmega25.jpg

TheCrossAlphaOmega26.jpg

TheCrossAlphaOmega27.jpg

That's why I call Control . We call Control when we see Control thing on the Swords .

And My Sword with little upgrade with many famous swords , I only forget Excalibur ,

TheCrossAlphaOmega28.jpg
Advertisement
[color=#ff0000]1 REALLY ESPECIAL THING :If game about this character release , the best day to do it is Christmas day . Why , because we go to church at night ( night time ) , we release the game at morning time , it's meant angel come first to protect Son of God .
1 REALLY ESPECIAL THING : Many people will almost think about God , but I - Author and Owner say that , just Nathaniel Angel , I don't have enough time and modelling skill to make his wing

TheCrossAlphaOmega18.jpg

I hope you realize the Control symbol
TheCrossAlphaOmega10.jpg

This is a new way to fight , standing on a object , and that is a symbol object of 600 billions inside the Universe ( NASA say about 500 billions galaxies , I choose safe number 600 )

TheCrossAlphaOmega12.jpg

Fighting with this way really good for big size enemy , and improve the beauty of this character . And almost the whole Universe become under this character soles . Unique and Especial .
My Nathaniel Angel at least can can fight more amazing than God of War
TheCrossAlphaOmega32.jpg

He can hold and throw his weapons by a couple of snake skin . Do you remember that in Holy Bible , sometime , Satan become a snake , and things you see in this picture is a Headless Satan snake skin

TheCrossAlphaOmega31.jpg

But He can do more than that :

TheCrossAlphaOmega33-1.jpg

TheCrossAlphaOmega31.jpg
[color=#ff0000]1 ESPECIAL THINGS : The Cross Alpha Omega , the meaning you can see in many Church paraffin , it's meant GOD .

TheCrossAlphaOmega34.jpg

TheCrossAlphaOmega36.jpg

TheCrossAlphaOmega37.jpg

He can hold 3 beautiful sword at the same time , can do more than Kratos , YES .
Universe 13.75 ± 0.17 billion year ago , The beginning of the Universe .....

TheCrossAlphaOmega38.jpg

The shape of that symbol , look really like a explosion if we compare like this :

TheCrossAlphaOmega40.jpg

TheCrossAlphaOmega41.jpg

My character is just an Angel n not God , in this case I just compare the shape of the symbol only
And my Angel have Couple of Whack :

TheCrossAlphaOmega19.jpg

If I have a better computer , you will see not only Galaxies but also Nebula , Black hole , ... just increase the size of the Whacks a little .
TheCrossAlphaOmega20.jpg

Unlucky , when his Whack broke (*0*) , oh my GOD ....

UniverseCreationShining0.jpg

GOD will help his Angel activate his Universe Creation symbol to repair his whacks , and "Reset " all the enemy ....

TheCrossAlphaOmega13.jpg
The Olympic athletics, yes , there are 2 picture about many famous people , really strange , DO ALL OF YOU KNOW WHY I CREATE THEM ?

TheCrossAlphaOmega3.jpg

TheCrossAlphaOmega4.jpg

Because they're parts of my Character Angel .

TheCrossAlphaOmega42.jpg

This is a champion , Triple H

TheCrossAlphaOmega43.jpg

And some people have Gold Medal .The Inspiration of 2 parts of this character come from them .l of Olympic .....
The whole US and EU like Superhero , and with Infinity symbol on his chest , he is a Superhero , compare my character with DC , Marvel Superheroes , you will understand , and compare with all kind main character of Entertainment Industry like Movie , Game , Comic , ..... which one have more beauty , perhaps my character is the worst character right ?
TheCrossAlphaOmega44.jpg

Superhero with a good soles .
TheCrossAlphaOmega1.jpg

Oh , I'm sorry , AMAZING SOLES .

When this couple of sword shining :
TheCrossAlphaOmega134.jpg

TheCrossAlphaOmega5.jpg

3 Sword , not 2 Sword , the Game screen will become really look like ..... JUDGEMENT DAY .... , this is JUST NATHANIEL ANGEL , IF HE CAN DO IT , BECAUSE GOD ALLOW HIM TO DO IT ....
That's all I want to say .

Thank you for allow me to use more image than usual in my post .

You want to know more about this worse Angel Character , the only way is watch this clip [color=#FF0000]because many things can not use image to explain , this is a 2.0 version of the old clip :
[media]
[/media]

[color=#FF0000]ALL I WANT IS A JOB , THIS CHARACTER IS MY HOPE , AND WILL BECOME YOUR HOPE IF YOUR GAME STUDIO CAN GIVE ME A JOB .

[color=#FF0000]When your game profit low , you should compare the potential profit of a 3rd action game base on this character and the potential profit of the game project you are working , which one bigger ,IN NATIONAL DEBT CRISIS , FINANCIAL CRISIS , CUSTOMERS WILL ONLY BUY A THING THEY REALLY REALLY LIKE , IF YOUR GAME SUBJECT IS JUST NORMAL , NOTHING REALLY ESPECIAL THAN MANY OTHER SAME TYPE GAME , WILL THEY BUY IT

[color=#FF0000]CAN THE FANS OF SUPERMAN , BATMAN , SPIDER MAN , X MEN , CAPTAIN AMERICA , ... WILL BUY A 3RD ACTION GAME BASE ON THIS SUPERHERO ?

[color=#FF0000]AND THE FANS OF NINJA G A I D E N , GOD OF WAR , DEVIL MAY CRY , WILL THEY LIKE THIS WARRIOR ?

[color=#FF0000]DO YOU LIKE THIS SUPERHERO ?

This is a original clip for anyone want to ENJOY :

[media]
[/media]

[color=#FF0000]The part :The Cross , Alpha , Omega , ... Control , Ice , Water , Fire , Earth-Soil-Land-Ground , I use song : Arrival to the Earth Steve Jablonsky Smolny Cathedral, St. Petersburg, Russia
The part : Champion , Power and Glory , .... I use UEFA Champion league Song
Next is : Archangel , Birth of Hero song - 2 Steps from Hell
Final is : My name is maximus decimus meridius ( Gladiator soundtrack , actually , my name is HUYNH PHU DAT ) to introduce myself .

[color=red][color=darkslategray]My Email :

[email="023750260irock@gmail.com"]023750260irock@gmail.com[/email]
[email="huynhphudat023750260@gmail.com"]huynhphudat023750260@gmail.com[/email]
Umm what lol. None of that made any sense at all. Please try and compose your post into a neater format.

Umm what lol. None of that made any sense at all.

I beg to differ. This is perhaps the most lucid explanation of the rules of Tic-Tac-Toe that I have ever seen given.

To be quite honest though I can't help but feel completely uplifted by the sheer crazed art of mania. It's actually really fun to read/look through. I have no idea what the purpose of this thread is but I am still staggered and in awe of such madness come to my mind.

ALL I WANT IS A JOB , THIS CHARACTER IS MY HOPE , AND WILL BECOME YOUR HOPE IF YOUR GAME STUDIO CAN GIVE ME A JOB .

I do however wish you good luck.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement