Sign in to follow this  

Investing money is for making gaming zone! Is it useful?

This topic is 1962 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello Everyone,
Now a days, my mind is so sharp because he has many different different ideas for making money. But i have a question about Gaming zone, I want to invest money for making a gamezone. I dont know how much useful this idea, i want suggestions please suggest me if you have experience in gamingzone. Edited by Backbencher123

You'll need to explain yourself more clearly -- it's a difficult to tell exactly what you're talking about at the moment.

Are you interested in:[list=1]
[*]Creating games yourself, or funding the creation of games by others?
[*]Creating a gaming portal/distribution system, similar to Kongregate, Steam, etc.?
[*]Something else related to games or gaming?
[/list]

In either case, it sounds like you could benefit from writing up a basic business plan and doing some analysis of costs, potential profits, problems, etc. Any basic text or short course on running a business should offer some insight into these topics.

This topic is 1962 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.