• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Kamil Sawejko

[2D/3D Tactical RPG with online play capabilities] Looking for developers, graphic artists and sound engineers

This topic is 2168 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello!

I am an aspiring game designer creating everything from lore through characters/monsters and skills to formulas and mechanics of the game.
I want to start a new project, a 2D or 3D tactical RPG with online play capabilities ex. duels between players' characters. The battle system would be like this in final fantasy tactics and tactics ogre.

I am looking for all kinds of team members from programmers to graphic and sound artists.

Previously, I have been designing an mmorpg for a couple of years -> http://eclipticaonline.deviantart.com
Ecliptica Online project was too big, to start with. That's why, now, I want to use all I have learned to create a smaller game and extend it with time.

I have very unique ideas for most parts of the game. I am looking for people who will let the game and my ideas come alive.

If you are interested, contact me at k.seraphiel@gmail.com
We will discuss all details then.

Best wishes!

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!