I Made A Big Mistake

Started by
1 comment, last by anonymousdude 22 years, 6 months ago
Hello. My name is ********. I am a programmer in C/C++. I have made a terrible mistake that I will regret for a few months. I started a development team and did not consider the fact that I am not a very good programmer. I know the statements but I don't know how to use them. I need someone to help me learn C/C++ very fast so that I can move on with the team and keep going with the game we're making. Any help would be appreciated. Oh, also, I'd like to start learning assembly right away too. Edited by - anonymousdude on October 11, 2001 2:50:36 AM
Advertisement
ok, here''s the advice:
Don''t waste your time on forums... simple download few/several tutorials (a good c/c++ tutorial first) and read/learn/code... and repeat till you know everything you need. Then plan your game/application and the rest should be obvious

Ohh, and few ideas for the future:
1.First think, if it''s actually possible (at least with your skills) to do what you want
2.Get few friends (good if one of them is an artist...) and discuss with them your idea, try to learn what they like and dislike, make corrections, listen to their ideas, tune your idea if needed (but always keep in mind my first advice...)

hope it helps

With best regards,
Mirek Czerwiñski
http://kris.top.pl/~kherin/
With best regards, Mirek Czerwiñski
Thanks.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement