REALM OF HALLOWS

Started by
1 comment, last by ellem19 11 years, 8 months ago
roh_banner.png
webbut.png
TRAILER | GALLERY | YOYO GAMES PAGE

Welcome to the afterlife.

It is not paradise. Not anymore. Not since Satan's demonic army, known as the Dragon, breached its mighty gates. Where once there was enternal peace and harmony for the souls of the righteous, there is now nothing but war and strife between the angels of heaven and the dregs of hell.

Aries, a smalltown guardian angel, did not believe herself to be a significant part of galactic turmoil. But after the death of a family she was sworn to protect, forces unseen have dragged her into the heart of the conflict.
Aries' great adventure takes her across the cosmic plains of the afterlife. Join her as she crosses the skies from the violent war in heaven where the holy clash with the vile and no being, man or angel, can be trusted, over to the dark forests of purgatory, where nightmares and reality become intertwined, and down into the dark, torturous fires of hell, where any shred of hope or humanity left in her soul will die a wretched death.

Realm of Hallows' dynamic, fast-paced combat system is combined with a gripping story to create an action adventure escapade like nothing you've ever played before. You won't want to miss a single moment of this addicting and thrilling experience, so grab your sword, spread your wings, and steel yourself for what lies on the other side!

montage2.png

Realm of Hallows is the most ambitious project I have ever attempted. I have poured my soul into every aspect of this game, and I really hope this community will enjoy the experience. Please, by all means, play it, and tell me what you want. Every voice will be heard. This is not my game. This is YOUR game, and I want you to have it just the way you like it! Any new combat moves you think I should implement? New allies, new enemies, new challenges? New game play implementations? What do YOU think?

The first chapter is up for download - and there are more where it came from. Chapter two is already 80% completed (as you can see in the trailer and gallery), and it will be released after you all have given me enough feedback, through your comments, such that the experience can be molded into exactly that which you all desire it to be.

If you want to stay apprised of the game's progress, get a first look at new demos and other content, and get a closer look into the game's development (Who knows? Maybe you'll even get a look at the editable version...) like it on Facebook here. I promise to keep your newsfeed interesting!

Thank you for your interest in this project, and I hope you find your demon slaying experience to be utterly satisfactory.

demobut.png
Advertisement
Cool concept; great trailer! Can you tell us a little more about the gameplay? Is it a turn-based RPG? An action-oriented game where you hit the arrow keys to run around, and mash A and D (or whatever) to attack? A Diablo-like where you click on things to kill them?

...I guess I could just find out more by downloading it myself, but I wouldn't mind knowing a little more heading in.

Life in the Dorms -- comedic point-and-click adventure game out now for Xbox Live Indie Games!

My portfolio: http://paulfranzen.wordpress.com/

Cool concept; great trailer! Can you tell us a little more about the gameplay? Is it a turn-based RPG? An action-oriented game where you hit the arrow keys to run around, and mash A and D (or whatever) to attack? A Diablo-like where you click on things to kill them?

...I guess I could just find out more by downloading it myself, but I wouldn't mind knowing a little more heading in.

I suppose it's somewhat in the styling of Diablo; click things to attack them. Except that it's pure action with minimal RPG elements.

Try it out. It's fun. ;)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement