• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Nyhm

[Island Forge] Single-dev Player-Created Content MMORPG @ Kickstarter!

This topic is 2115 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello, I'm Nathan, the sole developer of Island Forge. We're a small operation (me), and I'm excited to announce a Kickstarter project for Island Forge! See me talk about the game, myself, and the future of Island Forge:

Island Forge: Establishing a Creative Player Community

Island Forge is all about community participation, so please help me spread the word via Facebook, Twitter, your own blogs, news sites, and other forums. As always, your input is most welcome, and I appreciate your interest in Island Forge!

Island Forge: A World of Player-Created Content. Create Islands with Stories for Others to Explore. The Brand-New Old-School MMORPG.

islandforge-thumb-a.jpg islandforge-thumb-e.jpg

Advertisement
This is a super awesome game that I(Jon Bon) personally and professional endorse. I just found out about Nathan's camapaign otherwise I would have posted here sooner. I have backed the project for $25, and I suggest anyone else who likes the idea and wants to show their support for an awesome and innovative online rpg do the same. 8 days, left and still very possible to reach his goal, let's him him do so!

http://kck.st/QyV2Ca Edited by Bon Ink Creations

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!