• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
igumnov

Request for help from Mother Russia

This topic is 2300 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello folks!
My name is Fedor Igumnov. I am game developer from Moscow, Russia. I've got awesome 2D shooter Crimsonland like game project for Android and iOS. I need a man involved in U.S. game industry who agree publish it via kickstarter.com using his Amazon Payments account(unfortunately I am not U.S. citizen) for some % reward of collected money. Also this man must make nearly ten payments from the collected money via Western Union all over the world to the different employed artists (Dev team spreaded over the internet). For project details contact me via e-mail:igumnovfedor@gmail.com or Skype:igumnovomg or phone: +7(903) 163-27-59. Pay attention to the time zones (my zone is GMT +4) if you gonna call via Skype or phone. Sincerely yours. Thanks in advance for the help. It is not prank or trolling. 100% real, rare and serious business offer.

P.S. I'm newbie on this forum. So I ask admins to move the topic to the appropriate section. Though this seems to be suitable Edited by igumnov

Advertisement

P.S. I'm newbie on this forum. So I ask admins to move the topic to the appropriate section. Though this seems to be suitable

In what way could you possibly think that the Breaking In forum (about getting game jobs) was appropriate? Moving to Your Announcements. But another mod might see fit to delete it entirely.

Can we see anything about the game, your team, your experiences, or generally anything that will back your claim that this isn't trolling?
Also, is the person publishing this to kickstarter also responsible for making the actual kickstarter content (descriptions, trailers, videos, comments, replies, etc)?

2Tom Sloper:
Thanks for your help. I just googled u.s. game forum and followed link from first page. Then i signed up watch divisions for 3 mins and started new topic.

2Orymus3
Ive already written all kickstarter content. I publish more prooflinks tomorrow cause it is too late here and i am using galaxy tab device to post answer. Hope the topic stay alive for few days Edited by igumnov

Unfortunately topic lost relevance. I ask my aunt to do this for me. She agreed. So the project will be published in the couple of days. Have a nice day and good bye.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!