Sound Based Security

Started by
5 comments, last by Uzumakis 11 years, 7 months ago
Hello ,
I have been workin on the engine related to security machines and other small security application.Currently i have been workin on the RSA system enhancing it using some new security methods along with some new security engines like devil's eye which is incomplete right now i am currently stucked in developing a security system that is based on the frequency of the sounds and offcourse these frequency are generated from Japnese language but i am in the middle of nowhere..
So any help would be appreciated
Thanks smile.png
Advertisement
Can you elaborate on what you mean by "a security system that is based on the frequency of the sounds". Are you talking about encryption key generation using sound frequency as a source of entropy? Or are you talking about using a person's vocalisations as a form of biometric to identify them uniquely? Or something else?
yes i am talking about
Are you talking about encryption key generation using sound frequency as a source of entropy !!!!! :)
can you provide me any guidelines
I'm not familiar with secure key generation, but GPG is open source. Its entropy gathering and subsequent key generation code would probably be a good place to start.

Between Scylla and Charybdis: First Look <-- The game I'm working on

Object-Oriented Programming Sucks <-- The kind of thing I say

hmmm
and what about the sound system based on the FR system determinig which code to measure??
If you mean generating entropy from a person speaking into some microphone by analyzing the resulting waveform, this isn't going to be trivial. The entropy source needs to be normalized so that its entropy can be measured within reasonable bounds. It is understood how to safely normalize many known entropy sources such as thermal noise, keyboard typing delays, mouse clicks, network jitter, etc... but waveforms? I have no experience with this and I suspect that it highly depends on the format...

Or do you mean something else? Could you expand on what "frequency of the sounds" mean? It isn't very clear to me.

“If I understand the standard right it is legal and safe to do this but the resulting value could be anything.”

Thanks i got the starting point detecting and basing the system on sound bounds thats what i was talking about thanks for your help again!!!!!??i know where to tart from!!!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement