• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

AS3.0 Moving a character (listener) doesn't work

This topic is 1967 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello guys once again.

Crap I work the hell out of me and took me 2 days to settle down. I'm back with the happy announcement that I have until wenesday to finish the work.

Ok I've been working today on the hero, and so far, I was able to make it see to the left and to the right :)

Awesome, next task it's about playin the animation.

I have, from the hero's frame 2 to 9, the animation of his movements. That's great, the thing is this, when I play it's animation, the left and right limits of each room of the missions starts to bug. Sometimes touches, sometimes don't. I think it's because all the frames of the animation are not at the same length.

So I was thinking, can I make an invisible square behind all the hero's animation and stand, and make it the main activation, instead of all the hero's animation? Or somehow make the hero's stand frame make the contact?

I tried this but didn't had the results I wanted. If you have any suggestions you know is very welcome.

I'm going to keep trying tho :) Thanks so much guys !!

Advertisement
Hello everyone :)

Ok I did it ! Create an invisible square in front of the char and works like a charm :D

Thanks so much guys, let's keep up the good work !!

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement