Help Me And My Brother create game developer company ^^

Started by
6 comments, last by JohnnyCode 11 years, 7 months ago
Hi there,
Me and my Brother want to make our game developer company and we need your help to realize our dream :

http://www.indiegogo.com/stair8

Thank you very much ^^
Advertisement
Now I can't provide money but if you need help with anything such as choosing hardware just message my account

Good luck

Hi there,
Me and my Brother want to make our game developer company and we need your help to realize our dream :

Thank you very much ^^

If you have a fluent english speaking friend, you should get him to rewrite your pitch. No offense meant, but the small slip-ups make a world of difference in how professional it looks.
I would recommend posting a video.
Some of the funder rewards seem a bit off too.
100 dollars you have your name in the credits of 5 of your games.
250 dollars you have your name in the credits of 10 of your games.
I think you should send your funders merchandise instead of digital things that cost you no money.

[quote name='nephtyst' timestamp='1346694593' post='4976127']
Hi there,

Thank you very much ^^

If you have a fluent english speaking friend, you should get him to rewrite your pitch. No offense meant, but the small slip-ups make a world of difference in how professional it looks.
[/quote]

I, too, recommend this advice. Punctuations and grammars matter in business environment. Even though you are catering to the gaming industry, which is populated by teenagers with "omg-grammers", that doesn't mean that you should be doing the same professionally. Professional game development is just as professional as any other software development industry.
Good luck! I hope to one day have a business of my own as well! :)
Don't create company, create game prototype, it ill accumulate stuff if you do so.

but!

Business is in generall "contact and offer"... and if you have contacts to producers of:
-animations
-organic models
- skin weighters of organic models
- static mapped geometry models makers
- actors of sounds

you can call yourself "potential game production of any game"

'make sence?'
and also, MAIN THING, make a lot of work....any. if you see a game "" ... an experience you can deliver to player: game can be anything (-a stupid action- an advanced action, an action mixed with art- a swallow game extra ++)... a scenario.... wRITE IT DOwN... describe..... I prgrammer is far not enought for a game those times... it is like movies.... you need martial artist copin with motion capture device, remarkable voice actors, and it is all not even recognized by the player..... for once..... player is this..... boy.... MAD!
brunovsky.jpg

listen :

"dark silent room, Xardas is with you. Rain, you are foot bar less barely covering , poor at most of all.... Xardfas is magestic. He tells you- 'you are free to take anything usefull in my tower on your way out, though it ill be nothing.... wish you good luck' "

""you are running a strange tight pathwalk thorugh plants ... it is raining and you do not know wheather you are on a rock cliff or on a jungle mess"

"while running you meet Clency"

"Clency: ""Hey bro. quite rainging, ey"
you answer 'bro, it is yes, but I am after this brown snail runnign fast'"
"No" Clancy stopes you saying "this snail runs through area and it belongs to only him, you cannot enter, no no one can". Yes? , And you look at the strange country he is running through.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement