Eat drink and poop music

Started by
14 comments, last by Henak 10 years, 1 month ago
Hello all, wanted to introduce myself I am Charlie Armour a London base music composer. Music has been apart of my life since I was 5 when I used to creep into my old class and play on the old upright piano. Since then I have composed music for Film,TV and now Video games and recently Won 3 awards for my compositions which is amazing for me as I never rate my music highly.

I just wanted to introduce myself to you all and I'll leave a link with my music if you fancy a listen.

Love to hear some of your work if you want to post it here also.

http://soundcloud.com/charliearmour
Advertisement
Hello Charlie,

Welcome to Gamedev. :)

I gave some of your tracks a listen - very nice! Followed you on SoundCloud, you can check my music there.

See you around then!

Cheers,
Moritz

Check out my Music/Sound Design Reel on moritzpgkatz.de

Sounds very professional.

Keep it up!
Thank you guys for the nice comments and I'll take a listen to your music Moritz :)
Moritz P.G. Katz, I was wondering if you could share your link here as it would be easier to listen to your music. If anyone else wants to share their music here please do I'd love to hear it.
Sure, here you go: http://soundcloud.com/mpgk

My website's in the signature.

Cheers,
Moritz

Moritz, I managed to check out some of your work, love the Funkenstein 3000 track, very funky indeed.
Valse Rêve: This tune has such a nice melody and the arrangement is spot on. This track could easily be used in TV, great production.
Video Game Music: Sounds great and the orchestral composition used for this piece is amazing and is perfect for video games, once again great production

Very impressed by your scores and hope to hear the rest very soon
Hi Charlie, listened to your some of your work, I enjoyed it very much. Where did you study? I'm always looking for composers to network and forge relationships with. Do you have a linked in account? if you wish you can listen to some of my examples as well as find my linked-in information on my site at http://www.ericjgallardo.com

Moritz I checked out your soundcloud page as well and as Charlie said, great work keep it up and the same goes for you if you have a linked-in account you can find my information at my site

-Out of work Bladerunner, Moonlighting as a Composer/Musician

www.ericjgallardo.com
contact@ericjgallardo.com

Hey Charlie, I'm also London based! Good stuff. Your stuff sounds really professional. Were your orchestral scores for anything in particular or just composing for fun?
Moritz, I also checked out your page. I absolutely love the feel of your stuff like Marooned it seems to have captured so much energy.
www.soundcloud.com/roblaidlowmusic
Call me Rob
Hey, thanks guys. :)

I'll check out your music as well.

Cheers,
Moritz

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement