• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Leo Oz

Converting a 3D mesh model to a voxel field

This topic is 2131 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Advertisement
Guy, thanks, but it's not exactly what I need.

Because I'm programming in Visual Studio, and maximum what I wish get it's a API or some dll.

I need array or grid of voxels as result for further using in my program, not only for rendering and visualization purposes.

Do you know any good AP, included functionality using 3D voxel model fields?

Thanks one more time. Edited by PlatinumOz

Its exactly what you ASKED for.

You never gave us any indication of language, IDE, API or anything. You were given exactly what you asked for

[quote name='PlatinumOz' timestamp='1347292881' post='4978611']

Its exactly what you ASKED for.

You never gave us any indication of language, IDE, API or anything. You were given exactly what you asked for

[/quote] Man, thanks, agree, It's now right of me. But take it easy man. Edited by PlatinumOz

Man, It will be good if you give any reference or fresh idea. Capish? Edited by PlatinumOz

The above 3 links all have public source code, is that useful?
Voxelizer is useful, but there is used octrees. I wish realization included arrays. Edited by PlatinumOz

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!