The National Football League - 2012 to 2013 !

Started by
21 comments, last by 3Ddreamer 11 years, 6 months ago
Well, at least it is still early in the season. happy.png

Personal life and your private thoughts always effect your career. Research is the intellectual backbone of game development and the first order. Version Control is crucial for full management of applications and software. The better the workflow pipeline, then the greater the potential output for a quality game. Completing projects is the last but finest order.

by Clinton, 3Ddreamer

Advertisement
Denver Broncos - 37
Oakland Raiders - 6

Sunday, 30 September, 2012

==================================================

Broncos 2-2-0
Patriots 2-2-0 @ New England, Sunday, 7 October, 2012

Who has the edge in the coming game?

I would say Patriots at home, though I want a Bronco win. Both teams enter the game off wins, game ready quarter-backs with elite history, and most starters healthy. New England is tied with Buffalo Bills and NY Jets for the AFC East Division record, so here is another motivator for the Patriots. On the other hand, the Denver organization is experienced in winning hard games. The weather seems to allow no favor.

This game should attract the most attention this coming weekend and be a fun one to watch! biggrin.png

Is Brady on top of his game to handle this? Will the Broncos overcome the New England crowd energy? What aspect of the game could most likely tip the contest one way or the other?

It should be back to normal with normal referees!

Clinton

Personal life and your private thoughts always effect your career. Research is the intellectual backbone of game development and the first order. Version Control is crucial for full management of applications and software. The better the workflow pipeline, then the greater the potential output for a quality game. Completing projects is the last but finest order.

by Clinton, 3Ddreamer

St. Louis - Rams, 17 (3-2-0)
Arizona - Cardinals, 3 (4-1-0)

FINAL - Thursday, 4 October, 2012

==========================================

Wow! What a monster defense appeared last night in St. Louis from the Rams locker room! Robert Quinn - last year first round draft pick and Rookie cornerback Janoris Jenkins lead the defense team, other players roming and penetrating the Cardinal plays.

What was lacking in the Cardinals offense to allow this? Three areas contributed most. I'll let you know my view on it soon. I'd be happy if a Rams or Cardinals fan has the answers and posts them here.

Stay tuned to Gamedev NFL Today! laugh.png

Clinton

by Clinton, 3Ddreamer

Indianapolis - Colts: [color=#a52a2a]30 (2-2-0) @ Indianapolis
Green Bay - Packers: [color=#a52a2a]27 (2-3-0)

FINAL - Sunday, 7 October, 2012

Key plays between Andrew Luck (Rookie QB) and Reggie Wayne (Experienced Receiver) resulted in an exciting win in the last seconds of Colt possession.

It is early enough in the season for both teams to get a record to enter the play-offs. That fact showed in game intensity today.

Coach Chuck Pagano of the Colts was announced last week as having cancer and going into treatment for at least six weeks. Our prayers are with him and his family.

==============================================

New England - Patriots: [color=#a52a2a]31 (3-2-0) @ New England
Denver Broncos - [color=#a52a2a]21 (2-3-0)

Payton Manning passed for 345 yards and a QB Rating of 116.2 to outperform Tom Brady in those categories, but 3 Broncos ball turnovers and a Patriots running game to eat the time helped New England to get the win. Patriots defense started strong and faded in the 4th quarter while Bronco defense struggled early and got used to the Tom Brady hurry-up offense late in the game, allowing a Bronco rally from behind. Denver was within striking range of making it a one score game when a dropped ball and a fumble gave the game to New England in the final minutes.

This was another very exciting game in a day with many surprises in the NFL, teams fighting to keep their play-off hopes alive.

Clinton

by Clinton, 3Ddreamer

Indianapolis - Colts: [color=#a52a2a]30 (2-2-0) @ Indianapolis
Green Bay - Packers: [color=#a52a2a]27 (2-3-0)

Key plays between Andrew Luck (Rookie QB) and Reggie Wayne (Experienced Receiver) resulted in an exciting win in the last seconds of Colt possession.

It is early enough in the season for both teams to get a record to enter the play-offs. That fact showed in game intensity today.

Coach Chuck Pagano of the Colts was announced last week as having cancer and going into treatment for at least six weeks. Our prayers are with him and his family.

I didn't see the game this weekend. In some regards I'm happy I didn't. Losing after being up 21-3 would have been a super depressing thing to watch.

Not quite sure what our deal is this year. We just seem off point. It's not like we're consistently bad, it's more like we have sporadic sprees of badness and goodness and right now the badness is outweighing for the most part. At least it's a fixable problem. :/

I think the one thing that GB has been consistently missing is a solid O line. I've been saying it for years, but I'd love to see what Rogers could do with less pressure. And people always talk about the lack of good GB running backs, but there aren't many running backs that do well without a good O line making holes for them.
Yes! I agree totally: Offensive line would make the difference; it always does. Rogers brings so many talents to his position. O line would open a running game threat which would help him, too.

Packers will be at Houston to face the Texans, Sunday at 8:20. They will need good blocking to handle the Texans pressure against Rogers in the pocket.

Clinton

by Clinton, 3Ddreamer

Sunday Night Scores at the End of the Day - 14th October, 2012

Pittsburg vs. Tennessee
[color=#FF0000]FINAL... PIT 23 >>> TEN 26

St. Louis vs. Miami:
[color=#FF0000]FINAL... STL 14 >>> MIA 17

Dallas vs. Baltimore
[color=#FF0000]FINAL... DAL 29 >>> BAL 31

Detroit vs. Philadelphia
[color=#FF0000]FINAL-OT... DET 26 <<< PHI 23

Cincinnati vs. Cleveland
[color=#FF0000]FINAL... CIN 24 >>> CLE 34

Indianapolis vs. NY Jets [color=#800080]

Highlight Game
[color=#FF0000]FINAL... IND 9 >>> NYJ 35

Kansas City vs. Tampa Bay
[color=#FF0000]FINAL... KC 10 >>> TB 35

Oakland vs. Atlanta
[color=#FF0000]FINAL... OAK 20 >>> ATL 23

New England vs. Seattle [color=#800080]

Highlight Game
[color=#FF0000]FINAL... NE 23 >>> SEA 24

Buffalo vs. Arizona[color=#800080]

Highlight Game
[color=#FF0000]FINAL...OT BUF 19 <<< ARI 16

NY Giants vs. San Francisco [color=#800080]

Highlight Game
[color=#FF0000]FINAL... NYG 26 <<< SF 3

Minnesota vs. Washington [color=#800080]

Highlight Game
[color=#FF0000]FINAL... MIN 26 >>> WAS 38

Green Bay vs. Houston [color=#800080]

Highlight Game
[color=#FF0000]FINAL... GB 42 <<< HOU 24

Denver vs. San Diego/ 8:30 PM [color=#993300]Monday Night Football

Many close games surprised people this weekend. Several games left people wondering if the losers were over-rated last week.

biggrin.png

Clinton

by Clinton, 3Ddreamer

Packers will be at Houston to face the Texans, Sunday at 8:20. They will need good blocking to handle the Texans pressure against Rogers in the pocket.

They didn't have awesome protection, but it was good enough. What surprised the poop out of me was how much we shut down the run. I don't think I've seen the packers shut down the running game that well in at least 3 years.
The highlights show the same thing, though I didn't see the game. Green Bay entered the game ranked 21 for offense, allowing 21 sacks, so something big changed against the third ranked defense of the Texans. The energy shown by the Packers players was obvious. Did you get the same impression? happy.png

The GB defense came alive really for the first time this season.

The Texans seem to have defense inconsistancies. Green Bay protection was helped by that. Packers need to remember the lessons in this game and keep mixing the plays.

The urgency of winnning this game in the division race must have helped. tongue.png

Clinton

by Clinton, 3Ddreamer

The highlights show the same thing, though I didn't see the game. Green Bay entered the game ranked 21 for offense, allowing 21 sacks, so something big changed against the third ranked defense of the Texans. The energy shown by the Packers players was obvious. Did you get the same impression? happy.png

Definitely. A lot of the veterans were really pumped, but what really surprised me was how much energy the rookies had. I expected them to be more timid and easily taken advantage of but they stepped up in big ways.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement