Howdy! I have an idea..

Started by
15 comments, last by swiftcoder 11 years, 7 months ago
Hey there, I had a mind-blowing idea for a video game I wanted to share with you all. My background as a football coach has let me see many, many amazing games, with impressive, strong athletes chasing the sweet, sweet taste of victory. And then I realized: There would probably be a juicy market for a line of video games that imitated football, but on the living room TV. Pretty genius, right? So I was wondering if some of you young men might give me some feedback and maybe we can work something out.

Thanks,
Joe

(Bee tee dubs, I reserve all copyright claims for this idea, as well as all profits unless otherwise specified by a contract or a legal equity in my new company, Ball Games Inc.)
Advertisement
You mean sort of like the many football games that already exist for consoles (that is, they're generally played via TVs) and have exclusive contracts with all the existing teams and organising bodies?

I assume you're joking, right?

- Jason Astle-Adams

You are not the real Joe Paterno..
jb, my man, you aren't looking broadly enough. Imagine an entire online universe dedicated to amazing football leagues, where it is always football season. Tons of cool players, accessories, and body-types to choose from. The fun (and the cash) will just roll in, this is literally an idea with million of dollars worth of potential.
I think Football is on the way out. You should choose hockey instead. And to differentiate it from other hockey games, you should make it an MMO. I hear great things are being done these days with html and variables.
tstrimple, Thanks! I might check into that, but I think that football is very much alive and well. Besides, a game with a puck wouldn't make much sense for a company called Ball Games Inc., now would it silly tongue.png
MMORPG hockey - now there is something interesting.

I cannot remember the books I've read any more than the meals I have eaten; even so, they have made me.

~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

If it's not a Hockey MMORPG, I don't want to hear about it.

Everything is better with Metal.

Bah, i can't find the original hockey mmo thread anymore :(
[size="1"]I don't suffer from insanity, I'm enjoying every minute of it.
The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!
Hockey MMORPG?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement