Sign in to follow this  
Sharptoothstudios

Skate King: A skateboarding game for iPhone, iPad, and Android

We at Sharptooth Studios are developing a Skateboarding game for the iPhone, iPad, and Android called SkateKing
It is on kickstarter right now, just search for Skate King.

The player will control a finger board (one of those old school finger skateboards that all the cool kids played with at school). Players will be able to choose their skateboard deck and whichever pre-made skate park they want to ride in. It will be a top down view so the player can focus on busting out all the tricks they can (you will be looking at the skate board deck and a few feet around the board and all times). We have created several ramps and rails for the player to ride, as well as a half pipe, quarter pipe and swimming pools to ride in.

We are currently working on a playable prototype for the skateboard controls and should be done by the end of this week. We are including a level editor that will allow the user to make custom built skate parks.

We also have licensing agreements with 6 real world skate companies and are negotiating with several other for licensing as well.

We would love it if you could take a few seconds and check out the game on Kickstarter and maybe pledge a few bucks, It would mean a lot to us.

Thank you

we are also starting a campaign on indiegogo to get some quick money to help us finish up our great looking prototype. we only need $1185 more and then we can finish it up and have a working game to show.
The link is http://igg.me/p/233259?a=1307073 check it out please

This looks and sounds very good, but the controls could make or break this game. So I hope they will be smooth and programmed well. I don't have an iPhone, but fortunately I do have an Android phone and would love to try this when a playable version is available. I see you've reached your goal on indiegogo, congratulations! Any idea on when a demo version will be available? Edited by Thoughtzone

Sign in to follow this