Today's xkcd: Click and Drag

Started by
22 comments, last by PyroDragn 11 years, 7 months ago
Ok guys (and gals): this is so awesome I had to make sure each of you see it.

So yeah. What have you found? I'm currently lost in the mine. I did find the fish and water in the cave though... so much to explore...
[size=2][ I was ninja'd 71 times before I stopped counting a long time ago ] [ f.k.a. MikeTacular ] [ My Blog ] [ SWFer: Gaplessly looped MP3s in your Flash games ]
Advertisement
That's kind of badass. I found the first level of Super Mario Brothers.

Ok guys (and gals): this is so awesome I had to make sure each of you see it.

So yeah. What have you found? I'm currently lost in the mine. I did find the fish and water in the cave though... so much to explore...

I found the two-mile gap and scrolled across it for ten minutes like a moron sad.png

“If I understand the standard right it is legal and safe to do this but the resulting value could be anything.”

I got all the way to the right side where the balloon dude wonders where he will float next. Debating whether to go left.
this is incredibly epic, i can't imagine how long he's been working on this.
Check out https://www.facebook.com/LiquidGames for some great games made by me on the Playstation Mobile market.
Found some kind of squid floating in the sky like the ones in the sea. Some tree with a guy sitting under it in the mine. A flock of birds just high enough off the ground to miss it if you're following the horizon.

As cool as those things were, I couldn't help but thing the flowers in the grass were a really cool little detail most people would gloss over.

As cool as those things were, I couldn't help but thing the flowers in the grass were a really cool little detail most people would gloss over.

I was actually thinking this. The grass (and terrain and even the waves) are all of great quality. It's one thing to add cool hidden things over a 10km map, but it's another thing to detail the mundane things too.
[size=2][ I was ninja'd 71 times before I stopped counting a long time ago ] [ f.k.a. MikeTacular ] [ My Blog ] [ SWFer: Gaplessly looped MP3s in your Flash games ]
Damn..... like... damn.... How often does a web page give you instructions (click and drag) which are for real and cool?
I found the Oregon Trail reference smile.png

I cannot remember the books I've read any more than the meals I have eaten; even so, they have made me.

~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Slight spoiler ahead:
[spoiler]Huh. It would seem the landscape loops seamlessly - I went left and ended up where I was yesterday. Except that yesterday, I went right.[/spoiler]

“If I understand the standard right it is legal and safe to do this but the resulting value could be anything.”

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement